top of page

Be a Paranormal Investigator for the night at our KWPS team sponsored "Ghosting Hunting Events". KWPS holds these public ghost hunting events so you too can be the paranormal investigator for the night. Our team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and to assist you if needed.

St. Augustine Jail

We currently do not have any public ghost hunting events scheduled at this time.




Fort Lauderdale Fire Station (also known as Historic Fire Station #3) is located at 1022 West Las Olas Boulevard, at the corner of S. W. 11th Avenue, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 


Historic Fire Station #3 is said to be haunted by several entities including the spirit of young fireman, Robert Leeland Knight, who died  two days after Christmas in 1940 during his second week of working for the Ft. Lauderdale Fire Station. He was killed in the line of duty when he was tragically electrocuted while stepping off the fire truck and landing in a puddle of electrically charged water. The claim is that fallen firefighter, Robert Knight, makes his presence known in many ways ranging from cold breezes on the back of the neck to the sounds of a disembodied voice. Some people claim the intercom system in the Ft. Lauderdale Fire Station has turned on by itself and voices can be heard coming through the speakers, while others claim to have experienced phenomena such as door movements and seeing ghostly apparitions.


It is also said that spirits from the hanging tree located just across the street where vigilantes would hold their lynchings have made an appearance, as well as, an occasional Native American spirit from the Seminole Indian burial ground located only a short distance away from the Ft. Lauderdale Fire Station. But perhaps the saddest of all are the spirits of two small girls who passed away after a tragic fire broke out in their home located just down the street from the station.

Fort Lauderdale Fire Station_edited.jpg



Join the Key West Paranormal Society at the L'Unione Italiana (Italian Club) located in the heart of Ybor City at 1731 East Seventh Avenue in Tampa, Florida.

The Italian Club was built in 1918 as a mutual aid society and was a lifeline for Italian immigrants providing medical services, hosting dances, organizing sporting and cultural events, even providing English lessons. Thousands have walked its hallways and perhaps some still do as many have experienced paranormal activity at the Italian Club including disembodied voices, unexplained sounds, cold spots, ghostly sightings and the sensation of being touched.

In the cantina on the first floor of the Italian Club there is said to be a spirit in the ladies rest room which turns on the automatic paper towel machine, and many have captured disembodied voices near the bar. Some have captured auditory whispers in the conference room annex which was formerly the infirmary where doctors treated tuberculosis and yellow fever patients during the earlier days at the club. One of the claims is many have witnessed a lady on the steps out in the foyer as she has even been nicknamed "Virginia", and in the old theater on the second floor and the ballroom on the fourth some have experienced problems with the batteries in their equipment and cameras continually dying. So bring your night vision cameras, EMF detectors and audio recorders and be prepared for an eventful night at the Italian Club.




Historic Stranahan House Museum is located just off Las Olas Boulevard on the New River at 335 Southeast 6th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale, FL  33301. 


Frank Stranahan was one of the first settlers to come to Fort Lauderdale in 1893 due to health reasons. He was the areas first postmaster, banker, and businessman. He met and married Ivy Julia Cromartie in 1900, who was Fort Lauderdale’s first teacher. The Stranahan House was built in 1901 with Dade County Pine by the Seminole Indians and is where Frank and Ivy Stranahan lived. The home was a trading post for the Seminole Indians and the first settlers of the city. From there it quickly became a community center, post office, and town hall where Frank Stranahan became the town’s first postmaster.


In 1929 during the great depression, Frank committed suicide by drowning himself in the river when his bank failed and he could not repay his debts. Ivy continued to live on the 2nd floor while renting out the first floor as a restaurant until her death in 1971. Many restaurant employees have quit over the years due to the paranormal activity taking place at the home. The Ft. Lauderdale Historical Society took over the Stranahan House in 1979. Burglar alarms have gone off and when the police arrived they would find no one there. Some claim to have spoken to Ivy herself, have seen an impression of a human being sitting in an empty chair, and have smelled the distinct presence of women’s perfume.




Palm Beach Maritime Museum on Peanut Island used to be the Coast Guard Station and is only accessible by ferry boat. This unique eighty acre park is situated on the Intracoastal Waterway near the Lake Worth Inlet in close proximity to Phil Foster Park, the City of Riviera Beach, and the Port of Palm Beach. See Mapquest for directions.


Peanut Island was originally created in 1918 as a result of material excavated when the Lake Worth Inlet was created. Originally called Inlet Island, Peanut Island amounted to only ten (10) acres. The name Peanut was given to the island when the State gave permission for use of the island as a terminal for shipping peanut oil.  The building on Peanut Island was also used as a Coast Guard Station.  The Secret Service took over this building in the 60s, when JFK built the old John F. Kennedy Bomb Shelter.  The Palm Beach Maritime Museum opened in 1999 following a six year restoration and construction program.


The Palm Beach Maritime Museum is only accessible by water and consists of five floors. The basement and bar area, the 1st floor watchstanders office and TV/Rec room, the 2nd floor petty officer sleeping quarters, the 3rd floor sleeping quarters, and the 4th floor watch tower. Many have witnessed orbs with the naked eye in the 3rd floor sleeping quarters, and have also experienced temperature fluctuations, disembodied voices, and mysterious sounds which can not be accounted for. Few have seen shadow figures. 

bottom of page